I want to introduce to you this great lunch idea. Afterwards you do not have to worry about your lunch preps of 4 days. Salmon and tilapia fish are the best & the easiest ones to cook, on my mind. It takes about 25 m to get done your lunch, full of vitamins & nutritions. Below you can see the detailed instruction of how to do it right.
-salmon (2 pounds); – tilapia (1-2 big pieces); -brocoli(any other vegetables you picked);
-lemon juice & slices; -salt, fresh ground pepper; -EVOO.
- First and super important step is to wash the fish!
- Cut into the convinient for you slices;
- Salt & pepper the fish. You may also use some garlic powder, basil, rosemary, parsley etc;
- Preheat the oven to 400 Fahrenheit;
- Set the salmon on the prepared baking tray, covered with aluminum foil;
- Put 2 tb spoons of EVOO on the foil and spread it on the surface;
- Firstly, put vegetables on the very buttom,then it will be fish on top. In my case its brocoli, although you can use other vegetalbles too: asparagus, zucchini & etc;
- Put fish on top of vegetables;
- Squeeze lemon juice in there. You can also put some lemon slices on the fish ;
- Bake it 20 min. Lower the temperature to 350 Fahrenheit;
Then enjoy your meal!!!
It is an excellent source of high-quality protein, vitamins and minerals (including potassium, selenium and vitamin B12) but it is their content of omega-3 fatty acids that receives the most attention.
Saturated Fat 3.2g.