Living in New York is exciting but it requires high energy to maintain a hectic schedule. Sometimes I don’t get enough sleep and get dark circles under my eyes. I like to experiment and try new ideas a lot, so I started making my own facial masks to look fresh and beautiful!
Its a fact, 1) PARSLEY can lighten the skin, erase under eye dark circles, can be helpful for acne treatment.
Another great item to use when fighting discolored skin is 2)LEMON JUICE.
When you’re fighting acne, lemon juice can be great as well. However lemon juice might not always be something you want to use daily. Results when using lemon juice can vary as everyone’s skin is very different.
Rejuvenate, refresh and feed your skin with top natural ingredients – honey and 3)CHIA SEEDS. It will endow your skin with moisture, protection from inflammation, healthy glow, youthful looks and elasticity.
All these magical ingredients and more are included in this mask recipe.
- bunch of parsley
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 glass of milk
- chia seeds
- Blend all the ingredients.
2. Put ready mask in a bowl.
3. At first, apply on the wrist area and leave for 10 minutes to make sure you are not allergic to any of the used ingredients.
4. If you survived after 3rd step, you can go ahead and apply mask to your face. Leave it for 30 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
And, by the way, its also very delicious and healthy to eat!
Share your before/after results in the comments below!