Everyone wants to look young and beautiful, though not everyone is willing to give it the effort it requires.
It does not happens from out of nowhere, you have to work hard to get the results. The earlier you start the better results you will have. Ideally, it is to start in your 20s!
In order to know what products to use – learn all about your skin: it’s type, sensitivity, etc. The products I am talking about bellow work ideally for combination type of skin though not necessarily they would work for dry or sensitive one.
- Start every morning with a glass of water. It hydrates and wakes your whole body up, including the skin cells. You can vary this simple rule of morning water by adding chia seeds, lemon or lime.
- I wash my face with foaming cleanse by Neutrogena
- Then toner by Chanel.
- Every other day I put Hydra Beauty Micro Serum by Chanel. It gives a lightweight feeling providing your skin with needed moisture and has a cooling texture leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Scrub or foaming cleanse (by Neutrogena)
- Toner with a cotton pad to cleanse your face and neck from make-up and outside dust. (by Chanel)
- I put Ultra Facial Cream on my face except T-zone by Kiehl’s.
- Once a week I use Eye Care Cream Le Lift by Chanel
Once a month I get cleansing facial (30-50 min) at Equinox Spa with Galina. She is great specialist and amazing human being to talk to.
Recently she has started incorporating glycolic acidinto our routine. It is favored because it has the smallest molecular structure and can absorb deeper within the skin encouraging brighter, more even-toned, smoother skin.
And finally, one of the biggest factors is eating HEALTHY, if you want to have glowing skin for a long time to come.
Water and green tea are powerful antioxidants that improve the hydration, thickness and elasticity of skin.
Get omega – 3 from healthy fats: avocado, olive oil, walnuts,wild salmon, chia and hemp.
Another nutrient that should be included is biotin to help fat metabolism in the skin: fish, almonds, swiss chard, tomato.
What do you use to keep your skin healthy!?
Share your routine with me in comments below!